DuChateau Floors Olde Grey
The DuChateau Floors Olde Grey – Riverstone Collection™ is an evolution of hand-sculpted hardwood flooring that blends beautifully with interiors old and new. Natural distressing and raised knots give the floors a raw and organic contour that feels comforting beneath the feet. While maintaining the elegance that is DuChateau®, The Riverstone Collection™ effortlessly merges modern and rustic design to create a truly original and inspiring floor.
- Common Name: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-7/16” (189 mm), 10-1/4″ (260 mm)**, 12″ (305 mm)**
- Length: 72” (1830 mm)
- Construction: 3-Ply
- Substrate: Poplar
- Origin: Eastern Europe/Russia
- Surface Treatment: Hand-Sculpted with Pillowed Bevel
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: All-Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Construction: Engineered
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty:Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Finish – Residential, 3-Year Finish – Commercial
DuChâteau® is an encompassing lifestyle brand, specializing in the fine manufacture of luxury architectural finishes from hardwood and vinyl flooring to wall coverings, doors and beyond. Founded in 2007, DuChâteau quickly rose to the upper echelon of its industry for its unparalleled marriage of old-world traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology. Its timeless, yet incredibly personal design statements herald a new era of design innovation – one that seats nature with fashion and architecture.The brand stands a monument to the vision of its founders. The products it makes remain unrivaled. However, DuChâteau believes such showcasing the luxury and beauty of nature should not come at the detriment of nature itself.